Tuesday, August 14, 2012

"Waiting on Wednesday" 8-15-12

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine for everyone to share the upcoming releases they're anxiously anticipating.  This week's book... "Alice in Zombieland" by Gena Showalter.  This is the first book in her new series, "The White Rabbit Chronicles" and is due to be released September 25th.  I have to say that I'm not usually into zombie books but I am a huge fan of Gena Showalter's.  Maybe it has something to do with all those hot guys she's created... oh and of course the amazing stories, let's not forget those *winks*.

     She won't rest until she's sent every walking corpse back to its grave. Forever.  Had anyone told Alice Bell that her entire life would change course between one heartbeat and the next, she would have laughed. From blissful to tragic, innocent to ruined? Please. But that's all it took. One heartbeat. A blink, a breath, a second, and everything she knew and loved was gone.  Her father was right. The monsters are real.

     To avenge her family, Ali must learn to fight the undead. To survive, she must learn to trust the baddest of the bad boys, Cole Holland. But Cole has secrets of his own, and if Ali isn't careful, those secrets might just prove to be more dangerous than the zombies.

6 comments:

  1. Squeals, I just read this last weekend. Oh my god this is such an awesome book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure everyone is waiting for this book. Love the cover of this book and come one Zombies and Alice....pretty lethal combo there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read a handful of reviews and they all agreed that Gena brought it! She lived up to the expectations.

      Delete
    2. She never disappoints. Hoping to get my hands on it in the next couple of days :)

      Delete
  3. I'm really excited for this one as well! I can't wait to finally read it. It sounds absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am not a big fan of Zombies so its still an "iffy" for me!

    I would like to invite you to my blog for some Trivia Fun!
    http://b00kr3vi3ws.blogspot.in/2012/08/meme-trivia-time.html

    ReplyDelete