Friday, November 30, 2012

Feature Friday

Feature & Follow is a weekly meme hosted by 


This week's question:
Who is your biggest book crush? What do you 
think they look like? Add an image to make us all happy.

There's no way I could pick just one, so here's my top 10.

1.  Jericho Z. Barrons (The Fever Series)













2.  Bones (The Night Huntress Series)











3.  Reyes (Lords of the Underworld)














4.  Rhage (The Black Dagger Brotherhood)












5.  Terrible (Downside Ghosts/Chess Putnam Series)
 [ I have no idea what I think he looks like]



6.   Christian Grey  (Fifty Shades of Grey)
7.   Gideon Cross (Crossfire Series)
  [Both guys look like Ian Somerhalder or Matt Bomer to me]














8.   Eric Northman  (Sookie Stackhouse Novels)












9.  Zsadist  (The Black Dagger Brotherhood)
 [ I can't find a picture of what he looks like in my head :( ]



10.  Dimitri  (Vampire Academy)



3 comments:

  1. Loving your Dimitri, he's making me swoon.
    New follower via GFC.

    Kristern @ BetweenTheLines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, from a new follower!

    I have to agree with you about Barrons and Eric! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read Fifty Shades and the first crossfire book and Matt Bomer would be ideal :)

    New Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

    ReplyDelete