Sunday, July 29, 2012

Netgalley Knockout

Netgalley Knockout is a fun event hosted by Goldilox and the Three Weres for all of us bloggers to try to get through some of our review requests.  While we get requests from lots of authors and publishers, Netgalley is by far the most dangerous place for us.  With the click of a button we can send a request for lots of upcoming titles all in one place :)   I try to limit it to the ones I want the most, but it's so hard!    So, for the month of August we're going to try to focus on getting through some of our Netgalley and Edelweiss titles.   I have 2 quick reads I need to do before I get started, but these are the titles I'm hoping to get through.


Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Vacation with a Vampire by Michele Hauf, Kendra Leigh Castle and Lisa Childs
Tempted by the Highland Warrior by Michelle Willingham
Seduced by Blood by Laurie London
Lethal Rider by Larissa Ione (which means I also need to read the first 2 books)
Seven Years to Sin by Sylvia Day
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
The Half Breed Vampire by Theresa Meyers
If I Were You by Lisa Renee Jones
Seven Day Loan by Tiffany Reisz


If you're a blogger and want to join in, stop by Golidlox and the Three Weres and sign up.  We'll be updating our progress throughout the month.

5 comments:

  1. I thought about adding The Immortal Rules. Maybe if I get my list read (yeah right) then I'll get around to reading that one too. Good luck ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I loved The Immortal Rules and hope you will, too. Looking forward to your reviews and good luck with the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh good list, thanks for joining the challenge!

    <3 Goldilox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie McGuire's "Beautiful Disaster" was my favorite book that I read in 2011. Loved that book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not too long a list! Hope you are managing to knock a few off! :)

    ReplyDelete