Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dirty Little Secrets


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers.  Every Thursday they help us get to know each other and our fellow bloggers by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.  We hope you will join us.

If you're a blogger, all you need to do to participate is...
1. Create a post in your blog using the image above and copy the instructions
2. Answer the question at the bottom of your post
3. Add the link to your post on Under the Covers under the post Dirty Little Secrets

Non- bloggers:   We want to hear from you too!  Let us know your answer in the comments as well.



Which fictional character would you like to kiss under the mistletoe?


For any of you that know me, you will totally understand how hard it is for me to narrow this down to one.  I think for today I'm going to have to go with Bones from Night Huntress.  Ask me in five minutes and I'll probably have a different answer for you, like perhaps Jericho Barrons, Eric Northman, Damon Salvatore, Ian, Reyes, Tegan, Rhage, Zhadist... who knows!



2 comments:

  1. I was sooo waiting to see who would get Bones. I was getting worried and feeling a little guilty for not picking him myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many its hard to choose!!

    ReplyDelete