Friday, November 18, 2011

Breaking Dawn Midnight Show

     I went to the midnight show of Breaking Dawn last night, well this morning I guess, and had a blast!  Even with a couple hokey parts it was still good.  I wished we would have gotten some more of those honeymoon scenes and Isle Esme though.  I felt like I had perma-grin through most of the movie, except of course where it made me want to cry in a few places.  Don't want to say anything too much about the details since a lot of you might not have seen it yet. I do think it would be a hard movie to follow if you hadn't read the books.  All the other movies so far have explained things pretty much, but this one has several scenes were if you hadn't read the books I think you would be saying "What the heck is he doing?" a lot.   As we all know, I got my headboard and feather scene so it's all good.  I can't wait to see it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment